1. When we flipped a coin for who goes first, the Governor actually called both “heads” and “tails.”
2. How come it’s the whitest whiteguy who’s like the box of chocolates: You never know what you’re gonna get when you open up Mitt Romney.
3. The Governor’s now backed off his plan to completely defund Sesame Street. Now he just wants to kick Oscar out of the garbage can, and fire The Count, the one character who knows his tax cuts don’t add up.
4. Mitt Romney apparantly now believes in a woman’s right to choose … in the last trimester of a Presidential Election.
5. If the Governor put his mouth where his money is, it would be the Swiss and Cayman Islanders who had to worry about him running their countries.